Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Still with Gray ? humm.


what i wore:
tshirt-passar baroe
stripes tanktop-bought in KL
jeans n shoes-ITC


I had lunch with my "Woman's Club" at Dapur Sunda (actually, i'm not a woman, still a girl,hahaa). It was fun and i really enjoyed that moment! Yeaaa, they are also my family in the english course. I found them! It makes me feel comfortable and enjoyable to come to my english course. Hiphiphuraaaiii !
Hooaaamm. . I must sleep now. Tommorow will be better than today. Byebye anyone!

6 comments:

Wei said...

Suka abu-abu ya?
Bajunya banyak amat, jangan2 punya toko baju ya?

Meilinda said...

ahahaa. biasa aja, cuma kebetulan lg pake abu2.hha. gaa lah, ga punya koq.

IK said...

cute brooch :)

X,

Cupcake Vs Stiletto

Meilinda said...

@iravirginia : thx 4 ur comment !

tabloid SUARA RAKYAT said...

ingin lebih mengenal keindahan alam klik
http://srblora.blogspot.com

Sufren said...

judul blog ini harus segera diganti The Secret of Fashion... hehehe, canda deh